Tom Catalini — A Speaker Who Brings Motivation and Actionable Advice
I love big ideas. But that’s not enough. People need to take action too.
That requires motivation. And actionable information. Put those together and anything is possible.
I speak about topics covered on this site and in my books: Leadership, Communication, Career Advancement, and Bringing Your Best Self to Your Biggest Challenges.
Why You Should Hire Tom for Your Next Event
- Motivate your team members to do better work while also giving them a clear path to a happier and more satisfied job experience.
- Provide a clear framework for self discovery and self mastery that will lead to new levels of performance and accomplishment.
- Give your audience more than inspiration; give them specific strategies and powerful tactics that they can put to use right away.
- Demonstrate your commitment to continued personal and professional development and growth.
- Tom’s talk will be tailored to your group’s unique and specific needs, helping to ensure a successful and valuable experience for you and your group.
Special Virtual Speaking Engagement Format
You can also hire Tom to speak to your group virtually. This unique format is effective and efficient. It also:
- Eliminates travel costs and hotel fees
- Simplifies logistics
- Makes exciting and fun use of technology
Sample presentation titles include:
- How to Get What You Want: Leadership and Communication Skills for Success,
- Reaching New Heights: Personal Leadership and Your Career Success, and
- Career Story Secrets: How to Convey Your Awesomeness While Still Being Appropriately Humble, Authentic, and Sincere… And WITHOUT Being Lame or Cheesey.
Every talk is customized. Because every talk is shaped to best meet the needs of the audience.
That’s what leads to feedback that I’m proud of.
Tom is a delightful, engaging speaker who connects well with his audiences. He has that most valued quality in speakers: The ability to translate his deep expertise into strategic business terms, all while communicating that knowledge in memorable stories and anecdotes.
–Maryfran Johnson, Editor in Chief and Conference Moderator for IDG’s CIO events + Adjunct Research Analyst, IDC’s IT Executive Programs
I was very impressed by Tom’s commitment to service, passion for leadership, attention to detail, and desire to make sure the program met the needs of our participants. His message was both candid and motivational, delivered with the wisdom that comes only from experience. Our program participants left the session with new perspectives on their own career paths as well as with some concrete activities to help them start shaping their futures.
–Dena Hurst, Ph.D., Florida Institute of Government
–Sue Bergamo, Program Co-Chair, SIM Boston, Professional Association of 400 IT Executives
Tom Catalini’s engaging, inspiring, witty presentation challenged his audience (students, in this case) to embrace opportunities through measured risk-taking and the thoughtful development of transferable skills. His message was very well received and students eagerly approached him after his talk for networking and advice. A great success all around!
— Jay Twomey, Department Head, Department of English, University of Cincinnati
I’d love to speak to your group!
I’d love to help your team members to take their game to the next level. Contact me directly via the form below so we can discuss the details.